We believe in giving back to the community and being of service to help those less fortunate than we are.
Our Community WorkSaskatoon Dental Group has always been committed to giving back and looks for ways to help build a city and community we can all be proud of. We are proud to have been part of the following community support initiatives and to keep adding to the list as we grow!
- We have participated in cooking home meals at the Ronald McDonald House for families whose children are at the Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital/Royal University Hospital and are staying there.
- The Saskatoon Dental Group team donates groceries to The Friendship Inn and Saskatoon Food Bank.
- We are a proud sponsor and supporter of SUM theatre in the park in the west side of the city.
- Members of our team have done volunteer dental work in developing countries and in the rural area with no access to dental care in Guatemala, Peru, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
- Dr. Sammak volunteers her time at the University of Saskatchewan College of Dentistry supervising dental students in the clinic.
Read the Blog
We post regular articles on oral care topics, take a look, maybe we have answered your burning question about TEETH!
Book An Appointment
Has it been awhile since you saw us? Make an appointment today so we can keep your smile healthy.
About the Group
The Saskatoon Dental Group are committed to making you feel as comfortable and safe as possible. We want you to love visting us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help me understand my dental coverage?
Yes, our administrative team is very knowledgeable on all things insurance. We can see what your insurance covers and help you figure out how to maximize the coverage available to you.
How often should I see my dentist?
We recommend a cleaning every 6 months if possible but a full checkup every 12 months. This allows us to keep on top of any trouble spots before they become bigger issues.
A trip to the dentist makes me very nervous, what can I expect at a checkup?
Don’t be nervous, we have your utmost comfort in mind in anything we do with our patients. We will start by asking you a few questions, catching up on anything that is happening or has changed regarding your health. Then, we will ask to take a peek inside and inspect your teeth and gums. Don’t worry, we don’t do anything without explaining ourselves first, and we can talk through what exactly to expect if we require X-rays or further appointments to fix anything.
At what age should I start bringing my kids to the dentist?
At Saskatoon Dental Group we like to see your little ones for their first visit about 6 months after you see their first tooth has popped up OR by the time they turn 1.